Wednesday 7 December 2011

All I want for christmas is...


Christmas is just 18 days away! This year, Christmas is going to be a little different, for me. I am going for a little trip to Phuket with my cousins and a friend. We are leaving on Christmas Eve and we’ll be celebrating Christmas in Phuket. We have this mini 'gift exchange' thing planned just to get ourselves into the Christmas spirit.

I decided to make a wish list! I'm very sure that I would have to get the things in this list myself, since my Family does not celebrate Christmas. 

How I wish Santa would surprise me this Christmas, with:


1) Mini Brush Kit from Body Shop
 http://www.thebodyshop.com.sg/en/ProductDetail.aspx?ProdID=548&SubCateId=48&CateId=2





3) Red Sweetheart Dress from Ask Grace

4) Orange Amelie Skirt from Ask Grace

Hope Santa gets access to the internet from the Arctic Circle, and manages to read this post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment