Thursday 23 February 2012

Seafood: A lovely treat for my taste buds!


Hiang Kee seafood restaurant is located at Jalan Keris, Taman Sri Tebrau, Johor Bahru. The restaurant is situated right behind a market. It is clean and the best part is that it was free of cats when I went there (I don't fancy cats). Another plus point is that the restaurant opens till late! I reached the restaurant at 11pm on Friday night and surprisingly it was still opened; More customers started coming in just after midnight as well. My family and I ordered a large hotplate bean curd, sambal kang kong, salted vegetable soup, cereal prawns, mango fried fish and rice for four people. We ended up paying 104 ringgit; A very reasonable price. The food was worth every penny. It is by far, one of the best seafood I have tasted and I would highly recommend anyone who wants satisfying asian seafood to visit this place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment